Bob is an established music industry veteran with years of major label and indie artist experience. His credits include but are not limited to:
- Produced over 300 concerts and festivals
- Tour Manager for Ringo Starr and his All-Starr Band, Billy Preston, Dwight Twilley, Lisa Lisa & the Cult Jam, Rick Derringer, Edgar Winter, A Flock of Seagulls, Mark Lindsay (of Paul Revere & The Raiders fame), New Kids On The Block, Gene Pitney and more.
- Manager of Artist Development for Curb Records
- Toured with Tim McGraw, LeAnn Rimes, Jo Dee Messina, and Hank Williams Jr.
- Worked with country legend Michael Martin Murphey; managed his label for 3 years.
- Co-producer (with his wife, Debbie) of a new television show called “Songs in the Spotlight”.
Tom Sabella founded The Business Side of Music podcast in 2009 with co-host, Traci Snowe. Through mid-2016 they recorded over 100 episodes and made it one of the most popular music industry podcast in the world.